As you can imagine from it’s name Aussie rules football is a very popular sport in Australia, but it has also been gaining some recognition around the world and Australian rules betting lines can be found at many top online sportsbooks. We have found 3 highly respected and trustworthy sportsbooks that also offer a wide variety of Aussie rules football betting options. These Aussie rules sportsbooks can be found below.
Best Sportsbooks For Aussie Rules Betting
- Built for American bettors
- Wide variety of competitive betting lines
- Easy to navigate betting platform
- Accepts players worldwide
- Competitive betting lines
- Fast & easy deposits and withdrawals (including Bitcoin)
How To Bet On Aussie Rules Online
It is very easy to start betting on Aussie rules football online, but to make it even easier we have provided you with a three step sign up guide that will get you betting on Aussie rules football in no time.
Bet On Aussie Rules – Step By Step Guide
1. Open a Betting Account – I highly recommend visiting any of the three sportsbooks listed above and creating an account. They are each well respected and trusted within the industry and offer a wide variety of Australian rules betting options (which you can’t find at many sportsbooks). Just click on one of the sportsbook links above and follow the instructions on the website to open an account. Registration only takes a second and you will only have to provide very basic information. 2. Fund Your Account – Head over to the cashier section of the sports betting site to fund your account after you are logged in. Credit card deposits are typically the most common method, but there are a wide variety of other deposit options that you can choose from including many e-wallets. If you have trouble funding your account contact customer service and they should be able to help. 3. Place Your Aussie Rules Bets! – It’s now time to start making some cash by betting on Aussie rules football matches.
Types of Aussie Rules Bets
For more Aussie rules matches the only betting option that will be available is a money line bet, which is simply betting on which team will win the match. The payouts for either outcome will depend on the odds for that team winning the match.
Higher profile matches will offer many more betting options. For instance the NAB Cup Grand Final will have many prop bets that you can choose from in addition to the money line. Some typical prop bets for Aussie rules football include the first scoring play (team and goal/behind), race to 20 points, winning margin, highest scoring half and more.
Futures bets involve wagering on outcomes that require many smaller outcomes to come to fruition. For example in order for a team to be crowned the AFL Grand Final winner they must win several matches. You can usually bet on these futures bets throughout the year and the odds will change depending on how the teams are doing and the public perception of their chances in the league or tournament.