The Australian Open is the first Grand Slam of the year and it really gets things going early seeing as it generally begins just a couple weeks into January. After a long December with no tennis, fans are eager to bet on tennis straight out of the gate placing bets on the Australian Open.
Best Sportsbooks For Australia Open Betting
- Built for American bettors
- Wide variety of competitive betting lines
- Easy to navigate betting platform
- Accepts players worldwide
- Competitive betting lines
- Fast & easy deposits and withdrawals (including Bitcoin)
How To Bet On Australia Open Online
It’s extremely easy to bet on Australian Open tennis online, but just so you have absolutely no trouble we have put together a Step By Step Guide to betting on the Aussie Open online.
Bet On Australian Open – Step By Step Guide
- Register at an Online Sportsbook – Choose any of the three top Australian Open betting sites outlined above and sign up for an account. Any sportsbook you find on BetOnIt.org is a reputable sportsbook that can be trusted. Signing up for an account should only take a few seconds and you will only have to give basic information such as your name, email address, country of residents, etc.
- Deposit Into Your Betting Account – Now that you are signed up at the sportsbook you can go ahead and make your first deposit. Credit cards are the most common method of deposit, but the online sportsbook will make it easy to use other methods as well.
- Place Your Bets – Head over to the ‘Australian Open’ section of the sportsbook and place your Australian Open bets. Then just sit back and enjoy your tennis action.
Australian Open Betting Options
A very common and rewarding options is to bet on the Australian Open Champion. This way you can follow your player throughout the tournament and receive a big payday if they win it all.
Of course you can also bet on Australian Open matches individually. You can place moneyline (straight up match winner), spread (game handicaps) or totals (over/under on total number of games) bets on every match throughout the tournament. There will also be many Australian Prop bets to choose from at any of our recommended Australian Open sportsbooks.
Australian Open Betting Tips
- Hard Court Event – The Australian Open is played on a hard court, so take that into account when deciding who to bet on this Australian Open.
- More Upsets Than Normal – The Australian Open usually takes place 2 weeks into January and most players play only one tune-up event prior. This means some player may not have found their form yet and there is generally more upsets than in other Grand Slams. Stanislas Wawrinka winning the 2014 Grand Slam title is a great example of this tip.
You should also check out the general betting tips page for more tips that apply to every sport including Australian Open tennis.
Check out the Australian Open Wikipedia page to learn more about the tournament and the history of the event.