Blackjack is hands down the most popular table game at the casino. There aren’t many better feelings than seeing that ace fall on top of your face card to give you blackjack. This excitement that used to be restricted to live casinos can now also be found online. This section of BetOnIt.org looks at the best blackjack casinos online, how play blackjack, the house edge using optimal strategy and a few blackjack betting tips.
Every online casino recommended here for betting on blackjack online is highly respected and trusted in the industry. It just so happens that they all also offer some very lucrative sign up bonuses that you should take advantage of.
Best Casinos For Betting on Blackjack
|1||50% up to $2500T & C Apply||Review||Visit|
|2||50% up to $250T & C Apply||Review||Visit|
|3||75% up to $1000T & C Apply||Review||Visit|
Bet On Blackjack For Real Money
Getting started betting on blackjack for real money online is extremely easy. Follow the three simple steps below and you will be playing blackjack online in no time.
- Create an Online Casino Account – Visit any of our recommended blackjack casinos found above and open an account. This will only take a couple minutes and you will only have to provide basic personal information such as your name and email.
- Make a Deposit – Next you will have to make a deposit in order to have money with which to bet on blackjack online. After logging in head over to the cashier section of the casino and choose from one of the many deposit methods to fund your account. If you have any troubles simply contact customer support and they will be eager to assist you.
- Play Blackjack – You are now ready to start betting on blackjack! Head over to the blackjack table in the online casino, place your bets and hope for a blackjack to start off your day.
Blackjack Optimal Strategy – House Edge
Blackjack has one of the lower house edges of all casino games, but that low house edge is only achieved if you use an optimal strategy. Depending on the rules of the online casino you are using the house edge can be anywhere from 0.1% to 1%. The percentage basically indicates how much you can expect to lose for every $100 you wager (1% would be $1). This is a very low house edge, but it is contingent on using a basic blackjack strategy. Wizard of Odds offers a great blackjack strategy calculator that I suggest you use when playing blackjack online in order to keep the house edge as low as possible.
Blackjack Betting Tips
Here are a few basic tips to help you bet on blackjack online.
- Never take insurance or “even money” – These options increase the house edge so it is better to just stay away from these options and play your hands out.
- Follow the basic strategy – Sometimes you will no doubt get the urge to stray from your basic strategy because you have a gut feeling about a hand. If this increases your entertainment factor then go for it, but over time straying from basic strategy will likely cost you money.
- Look for blackjack oriented promotions – Blackjack is the most popular game at most online casinos and for this reason you will blackjack oriented promotions from time to time. Keep your eyes open for these because they can result in some great value for the players.
Integrity of Online Blackjack
Many people are wary of online casinos and whether they stack the blackjack decks in their favor. The fact is that this is not true. As mentioned earlier the online casino already has an edge and will make money from their blackjack players over the long run. The online casinos recommended here at BetOnIt.org are all large, reputable businesses that would not risk sacrificing their integrity to make a few extra bucks at the blackjack table. That being said some of the smaller casinos on the internet can be fly by night type businesses, so I suggest you play your blackjack online at one of our recommended casinos.