Roulette is one of the most popular table games at every online casino. There is just something about watching the little white ball bounce around while the wheel spins that gets your heart pumping. It also doesn’t hurt that you can win 35 to 1 on your money if your number comes up! Roulette is a game of pure chance that is very easy to understand. Online casinos have made very entertaining software to enhance the roulette betting experience. Each of our recommended casinos for betting on roulette is reputable and trustworthy, and of course offers a great roulette experience.
Best Casinos For Betting On Roulette
|1||50% up to $1000T & C Apply||Review||Visit|
|2||50% up to $250T & C Apply||Review||Visit|
|3||50% up to $1000T & C Apply||Review||Visit|
Bet On Roulette For Real Money
Getting started playing roulette online for real money is very straight forward, but to make the process even easier you can follow these 3 simple steps:
- Open an Online Casino Account – Visit any of our recommended online casinos found above and open a new account. This will only take a few minutes and you will only have to provide basic information such as your name and email.
- Fund Your Account – In order to play roulette online for real money you will need real money in your account. Head over to the ‘cashier’ section of the casino and choose from one of the many deposit methods. You should note the casinos sign up bonus in order to get the biggest bonus out of your initial deposit.
- Play Roulette – Head over to the virtual roulette table, place your bets and give the roulette wheel a spin. Hopefully the magic ball lands on your number and you cash in big!
Roulette Betting Tips
Here are two very basic tips to help you with your online roulette play:
- Do not play American roulette – American roulette has two 0’s, while European roulette only has one 0. This extra zero pretty much doubles the house edge from 2.70% in European roulette to 5.26% in American roulette. Be smart and stay away from the American roulette tables.
- Do not place ‘first five’ bets – This is the only bet on the roulette table where the house edge is increased. Stay away from this bet at all costs.
Integrity of Online Roulette
You always hear conspiracy theories that the online casino software isn’t completely random and that the house always wins. This simply is not true for reputable online casinos like the ones we recommend. The fact is that the house edge on a European roulette table is about 2.7% (lose $2.70 for every $100 bet) and 5.26% on American roulette. This means that the house will win over the long run from roulette bets. With all of the wagers trustworthy casinos get on their roulette tables a day they definitely make some good coin. If it was ever to leak that the online casino was rigging their games they would go out of business in a second. It just wouldn’t make sense as a business decision for the online casino. You can rest assured that the roulette wheel spins are completely random at each of the casinos we recommend.