The French Open, also known as Roland Garros, is the second Grand Slam event of the year and it generally takes place between late May and early June. The French Open is the only Grand Slam event to be played on clay, which is a much different surface than hard court or grass and any bets on the French Open should take the surface into consideration.
Best Sportsbooks for French Open Betting
|1||50% up to $250T & C Apply||Review||Visit|
|2||50% up to $1000T & C Apply||Review||Visit|
|3||50% up to $1000T & C Apply||Review||Visit|
How To Bet On French Open Online
Betting on French Open tennis online is extremely easy, but to make it that much easier we have put together a simple step by step guide to help you place your first French Open bet.
Bet On French Open – Step By Step Guide
- Sign Up at an Online Sportsbook – The three sportsbooks mentioned above are all great options, with each one being trusted, respected and offering fair French Open betting odds. Registering an account will only take a minute and you will only have to give basic information such as your name and email address.
- Fund Your Account – Next you will have to get some money online in order to place French Open wagers. Visa or Master Card are the most common deposit methods, but sportsbooks also allow many ewallets or even wire transfers if need be.
- Place Your Bet – Find the ‘French Open betting’ section of the sportsbook and proceed to bet on French Open tennis. Then kick back, enjoy and watch your player destroy.
French Open Betting Options
As with all Grand Slam events one of the most popular betting options it to bet on which player will win the entire tournament. This type of bet allows you to follow your player throughout the tourney and if he or she does manage to win on the final Sunday you are in for a big cash.
Then there is always the option to bet on French Open matches individually. Moneyline, spread, totals and prop bets are all available on every French Open match. Individual match betting is necessary if you want to bet on a player, but you don’t think they will win the tournament.
French Open Betting Tips
- Clay Court Event – The French Open is played on a clay court and this fact should play a big part in your betting decisions. Clay is the most unique tennis surface and there are many “clay court specialists” on tour and many players who collapse on clay. Make sure you take a players past clay court success into account.
- For more general tennis betting tips check out the bet on tennis page.
To learn more about the history of Roland Garros check out the wiki page.