The US Open is the last Grand Slam event of the year and it takes place in late August-early September at Flushing Meadows in Queen’s, New York.
Best Sportsbooks for US Open Betting
- Built for American bettors
- Wide variety of competitive betting lines
- Easy to navigate betting platform
- Accepts players worldwide
- Competitive betting lines
- Fast & easy deposits and withdrawals (including Bitcoin)
How To Bet On US Open Online
It is very easy to bet on the US Open online. To make it that much easier we have set up a simple step by step guide to get you betting on US Open tennis right away.
Bet On US Open – Step By Step Guide
- Open a Sports Betting Account – Choose any of the three sports betting sites listed above and you will be happy with your sportsbook. Every bookie listed on BetOnIt.org is a trusted and respected sportsbook that offers fair US Open betting odds. Opening an account takes no time at all and you only have to give basic information such as your email and name.
- Fund Your Account – Now you need some money online in order to bet on US Open tennis. Credit cards are generally the most popular deposit method, but sportsbooks also accept many ewallet payments, cryptocurrencies or bank transfers. If you have trouble depositing, contact customer support and they will find a way for you to get money online.
- Bet On US Open Tennis – Head over to the ‘US Open betting’ section of your chosen sportsbook and proceed to place your bets. Then turn on the television and enjoy the tournament with a wager on the line.
US Open Betting Options
Prior to the tournament a popular betting option is a US Open futures bet where you select which player will win the entire tournament. These bets are quite popular because they offer big payouts and you are able to follow your player throughout the tournament, which adds excitement.
During the tournament you can bet on each match individually. Each match will have moneyline, spread, totals and prop betting lines that you can choose from. Moneyline bets are the most popular because they simply involve betting on which player you believe will win the match.
US Open Betting Tips
- Hard Court Event – The US Open is the second hard court event of the season and this should play a factor in your betting decisions. Hard court is the most common surface in professional tennis so you will have a great deal of information to use when researching your bets.
- Late In Season – Being the last Grand Slam event of the season this means that you should know what form players are in coming into the tournament. Research the recent hard court season carefully, but also take into account injuries because there are sure to be a few at this late juncture in the season.
- Find more general tennis betting tips.
Check out the US Open Wikipedia page to learn more the tournament and its history.