The Los Angeles Lakers are a storied NBA franchise. They’ve participated in the most NBA Finals (32) and are tied with the Celtics for most NBA Championships with 17. The Lakers most recently won an NBA Title in 2020, lead by Lebron James and Anthony Davis. Most would agree that the Lakers are the most popular team in the NBA, both to watch and bet on.
On this page I’ve recommended a sportsbook for betting on the Los Angeles Lakers, provided a simple three step guide outlining how to place a bet, and touched on the popular Lakers bets you can make online.
Best Sportsbook For Betting On LA Lakers
BetOnline.ag is our top rated betting site for wagering on the LA Lakers online. BetOnline is a trusted and popular online sportsbook that has built a strong reputation over the past 25+ years. They accept players from around the world, including the United States, and take a wide variety of bets on every Los Angeles Lakers game.
How To Bet On Los Angeles Lakers Online
Follow this simple three step guide to place your Lakers bets online within minutes.
Step 1. Join BetOnline.ag
Click the above link, select ‘Join Now’ on the home page, and complete the sign up form to open your BOL account.
Step 2. Deposit Funds
After logging into your account click on the ‘Deposit’ button. Choose your preferred deposit method, enter the amount you want to deposit, and complete the instructions for your chosen deposit option to fund your account.
BetOnline accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Skrill, Neteller, and more depending on your location.
Step 3. Place Your Lakers Bets
- Click ‘Sports’ from the top menu bar at the BetOnline.ag website.
- Open the ‘Basketball’ drop down menu and select ‘NBA’ or ‘NBA Futures’ to find the LA Lakers odds.
- Select the odds of the bet you want to make to add it to your Bet Slip.
- Enter your risk amount and click ‘Place Bet’ to make your wager.
Ready to bet? Click here to visit BetOnline.ag.
LA Lakers Betting Options
There are a variety of ways you can bet on the Lakers online. Below we will look at the most common bets you can make on individual LA Lakers games, and touch on futures bets as well, such as betting on the Lakers to win the NBA Championship. You can also find team and player prop bets at BetOnline.ag.
Bet On Lakers Games
The three most common bets place on a Los Angeles Lakers game are the point spread, money line and over/under. Here’s an example of the odds for a Lakers vs Nets game from BetOnline.ag. Below the odds I will quickly explain each of these three bets.
- Point Spread – A spread bet attempts to put two teams on an equal playing field so your payout is the same on both sides of the bet. The favorite must win by more than the spread amount, while the underdog must either win the game outright or lose by fewer points than the spread. In the above example the Lakers are 3.5 point favorites, so they must win by 4 or more points for the Lakers -3.5 bets to win.
- Money Line – Also known as ‘To Win’, a money line bet is simply a wager on which team will win the game. The odds are determined by each teams perceived chances to win the game. In the above example the Lakers are -165 favorites, which means you would have to risk $165 to win $100 (payout of $265) betting the Lakers money line.
- Over/Under – Also known as the “Total”, an over/under bet is a wager on the total number of points to be scored in the game by both teams. The sportsbook will set at “total” and you can bet on whether the number of points scored will be over or under that amount.
Bet On Lakers Futures
The most popular futures bet among Lakers fans is wagering the Lakers to win the NBA Championship. At BetOnline.ag you can find the up to date odds by opening the ‘NBA Futures’ drop down menu in the BOL sportsbook and selecting ‘Championship’.
Here is a screenshot from midway through the 21-22 season, including clicks to find the up to date odds.
As you can see in the screenshot, you can also place futures bets on the Lakers to win the Western Conference or Pacific Division.