The Masters is generally considered the most important major golf tournament of the year, with the coveted green jacket up for grabs at Augusta every year. The tournament is the first major event of the year and takes place in the first full week of April. The best place to bet on The Masters Tournament is online at one of our three recommended sportsbooks for betting on golf online. These sportsbooks are each well respected and trustworthy, and offer a wide variety of fair betting lines for The Masters Tournament.
Click here to check out the official website for The Masters.
Best Sportsbooks For Betting On Masters Online
- Built for American bettors
- Wide variety of competitive betting lines
- Easy to navigate betting platform
- Accepts players worldwide
- Competitive betting lines
- Fast & easy deposits and withdrawals (including Bitcoin)
How To Bet On The Masters Online
It only takes a minute to start placing your bets on The Masters online, but to make it as easy as possible we have put together a simple 3 step guide you can follow to get your Masters bets placed today.
Bet On The Masters – Step By Step Guide
- Join A Betting Site – First you will need to open an online sports betting account by visiting any of our three recommended sportsbooks listed above. Once at the sports betting website you will have to fill out a quick form in order to open an account and verify your email address.
- Deposit Funds – After you have created your account you will then need to make a deposit in order to have some funds online to wager with. Credit card deposits are generally the easiest method for funding your account, but each sportsbook will also offer a wide variety of other deposit methods that you can choose from and if you have trouble don’t hesitate to contact customer support.
- Place Your Masters Bets – Now that you have money online head over to the golf betting section and place your bets on this years Masters tournament!
Types Of Masters Bets
The Masters is a hugely popular tournament and as with all popular sporting events there are a great deal of things you can bet in that are related to the sporting action.
The Masters Winner Betting
Betting on which player will win The Masters this year is a very popular betting option with regards to The Masters. Of course there can only be one winner, but if you are able to select the correct golfer you will be in for a big pay day.
The Masters Head To Head Betting
Online sportsbooks will also offer plenty of head-to-head betting lines for The Masters. These betting lines pit two golfers against each other and you can bet on which golfer will have the lower score in The Masters tournament. The odds associated with each golfer determine the pay out you can expect if that golfer prevails.
The Masters Group Betting
Online sportsbooks will often group golfers together and allow you to wager on which of the golfers in that group will finish with the lowest score in the Masters tournament. The groupings are often made by nationality or the players odds of winning the tournament. For example, Group A may include the five tournament favorites, and there could also be a Top American group.
The Masters Prop Bets
You will also be able to find a great deal of Prop Bets on the Masters. These can include bets on things such as what the lowest round will be in the tournament, betting on if a player will finish in the top ten of the tournament, betting on which player from Europe will finish the tournament in the best position and much more.
Masters Betting Tips
Here are some things to consider when betting on The Masters this year.
- First Major – Being the first major of the year you might not have as good an idea of what to expect from some of the top players, but at the same time the oddsmakers will be in the same boat. If you do your research and look at how the golfers have played leading up to The Masters you should have some good information to make informed decisions.
- Don’t Bet On No Chance Golfers – After a golfer has won The Masters he is invited back to participate in the tournament forever. This means that there are often some golfers who don’t have a chance, but are just there because they are past winners. Do not bet on these players to win the tournament because they have almost no chance, especially if this is the only tournament they play each year.