There are all kinds of motor sports that can be bet on online, but the primary two would have to be Nascar and F1 betting. Both of these sports are extremely exciting and have a large following around the world. The best place to bet on any motor sport is at one of the online sportsbooks we have listed below. Each of these bookies offers a wide range of betting lines for both NASCAR and Formula 1 races, and like all sportsbooks you will find recommended at BetOnIt.org they are trusted and have a strong reputation in the online gambling industry.
Best Sportsbooks For Betting On Motor Sports
- Built for American bettors
- Wide variety of competitive betting lines
- Easy to navigate betting platform
- Accepts players worldwide
- Competitive betting lines
- Fast & easy deposits and withdrawals (including Bitcoin)
How To Bet On Motor Sports Online
It is very easy to start betting on motor racing online, but to make it even easier I’ve made a three step process for you to follow that will get you betting on motor sports in no time.
Bet On Motor Sports – Step By Step Guide
1. Open an Online Betting Account – Visit one of the sportsbooks above that are recommended for betting on motor sports and follow the instructions to open an account. It should only take a couple minutes and you will have to provide only very basic information.
2. Make a Deposit – Next you should head to the “cashier” section in order to fund your account (you need money to bet with after all). Each of our recommended sportsbooks offers a wide variety of deposit methods, but if you run into any trouble just contact customer support and they will guide you through the simple process. I should also suggest that you understand the sportsbooks sign up bonus terms so you can get the biggest bonus possible from your first deposit.
3. Place Your Motor Sports Bets – Now that you have funds with which to gamble, find the motor sports odds and place your bets!
Types of Motor Sports Bets
The most popular form of motor sports betting would have to be wagering on which driver will win a given race. Most races have a wide variety of races in the field and if you are able to pick the correct driver for the win you will be in for a big payday.
Another popular motor racing betting option is head to head. The online sportsbook will put two drivers head to head for a race and you can wager on which driver finishes ahead. Here is an example:
Denny Hamlin -140
Chase Elliott +120
In this example Hamlin is a slight favorite to finish ahead of Elliott. A $140 wager on Hamlin would win $100 if he finished ahead, while a $100 wager on Elliott would win $120 if he pulled off the minor upset.
You can also bet on drivers to finish top 3 in races or to get pole position from qualifying and more.
Another popular form of motor racing betting is futures wagers where you bet on which driver will have the best season. For examples you can bet on which driver will win the Formula 1 Drivers Championship or which company will win the Constructors Championship, etc.