NASCAR, which stands for the National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing, is a family owned business that governs many top professional stock car races every year. The NASCAR Cup Series is the highest level of professional racing in NASCAR, while the NASCAR Xfinity Series is the second highest level of professional stock car racing governed by NASCAR. The majority of online sportsbooks will offer betting lines to allow you to bet on the NASCAR Cup Series online, but only a select few will also offer odds for the Xfinity Series. The sportsbooks we recommend below are all reputable, trusted sites that offer fair Nascar betting odds.
Best Sportsbooks For Betting On NASCAR
- Built for American bettors
- Wide variety of competitive betting lines
- Easy to navigate betting platform
- Accepts players worldwide
- Competitive betting lines
- Fast & easy deposits and withdrawals (including Bitcoin)
How To Bet On Nascar Online
It is extremely easy to open an online sports betting account and start placing your NASCAR bets online today, but to make it even easier we have put together a quick 3 step guide to get you betting on NASCAR in a few minutes.
Bet On Nascar – Step By Step Guide
1. Open an Online Betting Account – Visit any of our recommended NASCAR sportsbooks outlined in the table above and open an account. This will only take a few minutes and you will only be required to provide basic information such as your name and email address.
2. Fund Your Account – You will need to have some money online in order to place your NASCAR wagers. Head over to the ‘cashier’ section of your selected sportsbook and choose to make a deposit. There will be a wide variety of deposit methods to choose from including many e-wallets and cryptocurrencies, but credit cards are generally the most popular. If you have any trouble funding your account do not hesitate to contact the sportsbooks and they will help you get money online.
3. Place Your Bets – It’s time to place your NASCAR bets. Head over to the NASCAR section of the sportsbook, find the driver you want to bet on and place your wagers. Then sit back and watch as your driver battles it out on the track.
NASCAR Betting Options
The NASCAR betting options are the same as the types of bets described on the motor sports betting page. Basically for each race you can bet on which driver will win the race and most online sportsbooks will also provide you with head-to-head odds where you can wager on which of two drivers will finish ahead of the other.
You also have the option to place a futures bet on which driver will win the Nascar Cup Series Championship each year.
NASCAR Betting Tips
Here are a few pointers to keep in mind when placing your NASCAR wagers.
- Consider The Track – Every track is different and certain drivers perform better on specific types of tracks. Take into account the tracks size and configuration and look at each drivers success on similar tracks.
- Watch The Qualifying – You can get a good idea of a drivers chances based on how comfortable they were with the track in qualifying. It is also smart to watch the drivers pre race interviews to try to get a sense of how good the driver feels about their chances.
- Follow Practice Sessions – It’s the practice sessions where you can get a better idea of how the car will look and react in the race. At qualifying the car is meant to just get a fast lap time, but in the practice sessions you will have a much more realistic view of the cars abilities.
To keep up with NASCAR news I suggest checking out the official NASCAR website.