The Royal Ascot takes place this week from Tuesday, June 20th to Saturday, June 24th, at Ascot Racecourse in Ascot, England. The Royal Ascot is the most value race meeting in the UK, with a record £9.52 million available to be won across the 35 races at the 2023 Royal Ascot.
The entire Royal Ascot event will be available to watch in the United States through the Peacock streaming service, with additional coverage on NBC and NBCSports.
On this page I will recommend a betting site for Americans looking to wager on the Royal Ascot, look at the Royal Ascot racing schedule, and provide a simple 3 step guide you can follow to bet on any Royal Ascot race from anywhere in America.
Best Racebook For Americans
Royal Ascot Schedule
There are 7 horse races on each of the five days of the Royal Ascot meet. The first race each day has a post time of 2:30pm local London time (9:30am EST). The races then take place every 35 or 40 minutes, until the final race of each day has a post time of 6:10pm local London time (1:10pm EST).
There are two races with $1,000,000 prize funds in the Royal Ascot. They are scheduled as follows:
- The Prince of Wales Stakes – Wednesday, June 21st at 3:40pm local time.
- The Queen Elizabeth II Jubilee Stakes – Saturday, June 24th at 4:20pm local time.
You can find the full schedule for all 35 races on the official Ascot.com website here.
Bet On The Royal Ascot in the USA – 3 Step Guide
Follow these three steps to place your bets on any Royal Ascot races if you live in the United States.
Step 1. Join Bovada.lv
Click the above link and fill out the overlay form on the Bovada home page to open your account.
Bovada is our top rated betting site for US residents.
Step 2. Deposit Funds
Log into your Bovada account and click the ‘Deposit’ link under your accounts drop down menu in the top right corner of the screen. Choose your preferred deposit method (Visa, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Ethereum) and complete the instructions to fund your account.
Step 3. Place Your Royal Ascot Bets
It’s time to bet on the Royal Ascot:
- Click ‘Horses’ from the top navigation bar.
- Open the ‘All Tracks’ drop down menu and select ‘Ascot-UK’.
- Scroll to the race that you are wanted to bet on. **The Race # and post-time will be shown, but not the race name.
- Select the wager type (Win/Place/Show, Exacta, Trifecta) and select the bet you want to make to add it to your Bet Slip.
- Enter your Stake amount on the Bet Slip, and click ‘Place Bet’ to make the bet.
**The Bovada Racebook uses the Parimutuel Betting system. This means the odds are not fixed at the time of your bet, but instead can change depending on the amount of money wagered on each horse (or selection). Check out our horse racing section for some more details about the different bets you can make on each Royal Ascot race.
Ready to bet? Click here to visit Bovada.lv.