How To Bet On The 2024 US Presidential Election From Arkansas or Mississippi

The 2024 United States Presidential Election is scheduled for November 5th, 2024. The Election looks like it will be a rematch of 2020, with Donald Trump and Joe Biden being declared as the presumptive nominees for the Republican and Democratic parties, respectively, back in March.

Donald Trump is a slight favorite with odds of +110, while Biden has odds of +120 to win re-election. It would require a significant shake-up for one of these two not to win the Election. The race is expected to be tightly contested once again and I’m sure we will see a lot of Election betting action leading up to November 5th.

On this page I will recommend two top rated betting sites for Americans, touch on the legalities of election betting in Arkansas and Mississippi, look at the Presidential Election odds, and provide a simple 3 step guide you can follow to bet on the 2024 US Presidential Election online.

Top Betting Sites For Americans

Bet Now
  • Built for American bettors
  • Wide variety of competitive betting lines
  • Easy to navigate betting platform
50% up to $250
  • Accepts players worldwide
  • Competitive betting lines
  • Fast & easy deposits and withdrawals (including Bitcoin)
50% up to $1000

Bovada and BetOnline are our top rated betting sites for Americans, including Arkansas and Mississippi residents. Both sites are popular and trusted having served the US betting market for decades. I suggest comparing odds between these sites to get the best return on your Election wagers.

For the remainder of this guide I will be using for the election odds and betting examples.

2024 Election Betting in Arkansas and Mississippi

Sports betting is currently legal in both Arkansas and Mississippi, but online betting is limited in both states.

Arkansas legalized sports betting in 2018, but until February of 2022 sports betting was only allowed in-person at one of the state’s three casinos. There are now also three regulated online sportsbooks taking wagers from anywhere in the state.

Mississippi also legalized sports betting back in 2018, but in Mississippi all regulated sports betting must still be done in-person at a regulated casino in the state. There are regulated sports betting apps available in the state, but to use the app you must be on-location at one of the betting apps associated casions.

Mississippi residents who want to place bets online while not on-location at a casino have the option to place bets through offshore betting sites that are licensed and regulated outside of the USA. Both Bovada and BetOnline fall into this category and both sites have served the US market for over a decade, building a strong reputation in that time.

**Arkansas residents also have the option to place bets through offshore sportsbooks such as Bovada or BetOnline.

US Presidential Election Odds

Bovada has a variety of 2024 Election betting markets for your to wager on including betting markets for the Republican Vice Presidential candidate, which party will win the popular vote, totals for Republican and Democratic electoral college votes, which party wins in Arkansas, which party wins in Mississippi, and more.

The most popular election bet is who will win the 2024 US Presidential Election (odds below are accurate as of May 7th, 2024):

Donald Trump is the favorite with odds of +110, indicating an implied probability of 47.6% that Trump wins the Election. Joe Biden is right there as well with odds of +120 indicating an implied probability of 45.5% that Biden wins re-election. According to the above odds there is a 93.1% chance that either Trump or Biden wins the election. The other 6.9% is made up by the other potential candidates outlined above and the vig.

The above odds are accurate as of May 7th, 2024. The election odds can change significantly. To see the current odds head to, open the ‘All Sports A-Z’ menu and select ‘Politics’.

Bet On the 2024 Election in Arkansas or Mississippi – 3 Step Guide

Follow these three steps to place your bets on the 2024 US Election from anywhere in Arkansas or Mississippi.

Step 1. Join

Click the above link and complete the overlay sign up form on the home page to open your account.

Bovada is our top rated betting site for Arkansas and Mississippi residents.

Step 2. Deposit Funds

Log into your Bovada account and click the ‘Deposit’ button under your accounts drop down menu. Choose your preferred deposit method (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Bitcoin), enter the amount, and complete the instructions to make your deposit.

Step 3. Place Your Bets

It’s now time to bet on the Election:

  1. Click ‘Sports’ from the top navigation bar at
  2. Open the ‘All Sports A-Z’ menu and select ‘Politics’.
  3. Select the odds of the bet you want to make to add it to your Bet Slip.
  4. Enter your risk amount on the Bet Slip and click ‘Place Bet’ to make your wager.

Are you ready to bet? Click here to visit

Tagged With :

Leave a Comment