How To Bet On The 2024 US Presidential Election From Texas

The 2024 US Presidential Election is scheduled for November 5th, 2024. The 2024 Election was shaping up to be a rematch of 2020, with Joe Biden and Donald Trump Sr. being declared as the presumptive nominees for the Democratic and Republican parties, respectively, in March of this year. That said, there have been recent questions about Biden’s health and ability, leading to speculation that he could be replaced before the November election. Kamala Harris looks like the leading candidate to replace Biden as the Democratic nominee according to the odds.

Donald Trump is the current favorite (-195) to win the election, while Joe Biden has odds of (+600) to win re-election, and Kamala Harris has odds of (+450) to win the Election. The odds indicate that Trump has a significant lead less than four months out from the Election, and that it’s more likely than not that Biden is replaced by Harris before the Election takes place. There are a lot of storylines shaping up and we can expect another interesting election season with plenty of front-page election related stories and betting action.

On this page I will recommend our two top rated betting sites for Texas residents, touch on the legalities of betting on the election from Texas, look at the odds to become the next President, and finish up with a simple 3 step guide you can follow to bet on the 2024 Presidential Election online.

Top Online Sportsbooks for Texas Residents

Sportsbook
Features
Bonus
Rating
Bet Now
1
  • Built for American bettors
  • Wide variety of competitive betting lines
  • Easy to navigate betting platform
50% up to $250
2
  • Accepts players worldwide
  • Competitive betting lines
  • Fast & easy deposits and withdrawals (including Bitcoin)
50% up to $1000

Bovada and BetOnline are the two best online betting sites for Texas residents. Both sites are trusted and popular among Texas bettors with both sites focused on providing the best possible betting experience for Americans.

For the remainder of this guide I will be using Bovada.lv for the odds and examples.

2024 Election Betting In Texas

It is not currently legal to operate a sportsbook in the state of Texas.

That said, it is not illegal for Texas residents to place bets through offshore betting sites that are licensed and regulated outside of the United States. Both Bovada and BetOnline fall into this category and both sites have accepted Americans for over a decade.

**Texas is considering legalizing sports betting in the state in the near future, but no definitive progress has been made.

US Presidential Election Odds

Bovada has a wide selection of 2024 Election betting lines for you to wager on including some specific bets such as who will be the Democratic nominee, who will be the Republican Vice Presidential candidate, which party will win the popular vote, and which party will win the election.

The most popular election bet is of course who will win the 2024 US Presidential Election (odds below from July 12th, 2024).

Donald Trump Sr. is the favorite to win the election with odds of -195, which indicates a 66.1% chance that Trump wins. Kamala Harris is the second favorite with odds of +450 indicating an implied probability of 18.2% that Harris is the replacement Democratic nominee and goes on to win the Election. Joe Biden is the other contender with odds of +600 indicating an implied probability of 14.3% that Biden wins re-election at 82 years of age. According to the odds there’s a 98.6% chance one of these three politicians wins the 2024 Presidential Election. The remaining potential candidates such as Michelle Obama, Robert Kennedy Jr., Gavin Newsom, Gretchen Whitmer, and several others with associated odds make up the remaining 1.4% + vig.

These odds were taken on July 12th, 2024. The election odds can change quickly and dramatically. To see the up to date odds head over to Bovada.lv, open the ‘All Sports’ drop down menu and select ‘Politics’.

Bet On The 2024 US Election in Texas – 3 Step Guide

Follow these three steps to get your bets placed on the 2024 Election from anywhere in Texas.

Step 1. Join Bovada.lv

Click the above link and fill out the short overlay form on the home page to open your account.

Bovada is our top rated betting site for Texas residents.

Step 2. Deposit

Log into your Bovada account and click on the ‘Deposit’ link under your account drop down in the top right corner of the screen. Select your preferred deposit method (Visa, MasterCard, Bitcoin) and complete the instructions to make your deposit.

Step 3. Place Your Bets

It’s time to bet!

  1. Click ‘Sports’ from the top menu bar at Bovada.lv.
  2. Select ‘All Sports’ and ‘Politics’ from the secondary menu.
  3. Select the bet(s) you want to make and enter your bet amounts on the Bet Slip.
  4. Click ‘Place Bets’ to lock in the wagers if you’re happy with the risk vs reward.

It’s that easy. Ready to bet? Click here to visit Bovada.lv

Tagged With :

Leave a Comment